- -> The news & commentary of Texas
- -> Be listening for your chance to win a $50 gift certificate from Raider Red Meats – I’ll be awarding a certificate each week. [Calls for a winner for the week of 24 April will be taken on Monday, 1 May. ]
- > Join my Listener Club – it’s FREE and you get a direct to me email address!
- -> Winners: 2017 Texas Independence Day flag flying contest photos
THESE FOLK HELP BRING YOU PRATT ON TEXAS:
The latest from Pratt on Texas
Crude oil is entering another period of uncertainty as producers in the U.S. continue to increase exploration while OPEC nations and Russia try to maintain their pledge to reduce … [Read More...]
Sam Rayburn House Artifact of the Month: Photograph of George Atkins Ambitious Alamo remodel faces scrutiny over design, funding Texas brides will race through Dallas' … [Read More...]
"After more than 16 hours of debate, the Texas House at about 3 a.m. Thursday voted 93-54 to give initial approval to the bill to ban so-called sanctuary cities, the common term … [Read More...]
Proposed Lubbock ordinance would ban parking on street within 3 feet of a driveway Training exercise scheduled at Lubbock Airport Friday Community Members Working to Turn … [Read More...]
Abilene City Council Rejects Regulating Payday Loan Businesses - great decision for free markets and small government! Proposal to regulate payday lending in Abilene fails … [Read More...]
Early voter turnout fewer than 500 WF city council to consider bronze angel in honor of Lauren Landavazo WFISD educator named Assistant Principal of the Year for Region … [Read More...]
From a listener in Wichita County, Texas regarding the current election: For those who live in Wichita County: If you live inside Wichita County but outside of city limits, … [Read More...]
Last week I asked our Pratt on Texas legal expert to double-check something in Texas law about changes of venue for a criminal trial. Ted Liggett of the Liggett Law Group found the … [Read More...]
The KFYO ‘2nd Amendment Be Prepared’ Giveaway is Now Underway President of the State Bar of Texas to Speak at Law School Hooding Ceremony Labor-union protest disputes … [Read More...]
City of Abilene may impose itself between private financial transactions, more, more Abilene Police Department seeks female applicants CityLink Suspends the Downtown #1 … [Read More...]
Top priority for WFISD athletics: Replace Barwise track Wichita Falls Animal Services Center Pet Adoption Registration Set for WF Summer Camps Groundbreaking … [Read More...]
Prison gang symbol linked to Spurs logo are affecting fan tattoo choices, according to local artists Houston's Roegels Barbecue Co. a favorite of George H.W. Bush's Secret … [Read More...]
More from Pratt on Texas...
- What happened to Democrat tolerance on political action?
- Lubbock-area news for 4/25/2017
- Abilene-area news for 4/25/2017
- Wichita Falls-area news for 4/25/2017
- Trump polls: Have polling firms bothered to fix their faulty sample?
- Lubbock-area news for 4/24/2017
- Abilene-area news for 4/24/2017
- Wichita Falls-area news for 4/24/2017
- Reps Ken King; James Frank & Drew Darby vote to coddle 17-year-old criminal thugs as if they were children
- Mills: Natural Gas Gets Good News
- Celebrate! It’s San Jacinto Day, victory for Texas!
- Texana 4/20/2017
- Lubbock-area news for 4/20/2017
- Abilene-area news for 4/20/2017
- Wichita Falls-area news for 4/20/2017
- It was half-witted for Democrats to make Sanctuary Cities a fall-on-the-sword issue April 28, 2017
- Judge in Paxton case can’t remain in the spotlight April 27, 2017
- What happened to Democrat tolerance on political action? April 26, 2017
- Trump polls: Have polling firms bothered to fix their faulty sample? April 25, 2017
- Reps Ken King; James Frank & Drew Darby vote to coddle 17-year-old criminal thugs as if they were children April 24, 2017
- Celebrate! It’s San Jacinto Day, victory for Texas! April 21, 2017
- Abbott backs Privacy Act. Why did that matter to House leadership? April 20, 2017