- Carl Tepper hosts on Friday – a Halloween fright-fest for you all!
- The News & Commentary of Texas
- Pratt’s 2014 Election recommendations and Why I’m voting “NO” on Proposition 1.
- Not a member? Join the Pratt on Texas Listener Club – it’s free!
- In November: I’ll give away copies of Rush Revere and the American Revolution!
The latest from Pratt on Texas
Newest entries on the bottom -- Gov. Perry Meets with State and Local Health Officials Responding to Ebola Case What You Need to Know About the Texas Ebola Case … [Read More...]
Pratt: Why I’m voting “NO” on Proposition 1 Pratt: You have a chance to keep Texas tops in the USA AUDIO Pratt election recommendations; Dems don’t offer much Wendy … [Read More...]
27% increase of inappropriate student-teacher relationship investigations in Texas - yes and I'm sure in some way it's the fault of Republican budget cuts! Less money so these … [Read More...]
Lt. Governor Dewhurst asks for price tag to expand border operations Obama May Cut Deportations - Amnesty. Three Texans Possibly Among Four Bodies Found Near Mexican … [Read More...]
Former U.S. Senator Hutchison pulled strings for friends’ kids and grandkids at UT Police: Man kidnapped 2 UTSA coeds - Campus CHL please! ACU Agriculture Program getting … [Read More...]
Dyess AFB Sends Airmen to Aid with Ebola Relief in West Africa, more Fort Bliss soldiers deployed to West Africa to undergo 21-day Ebola quarantine on return Rescue crews … [Read More...]
Lubbock Co. Sheriff asks Constable to stay out of police chases VIDEO Sheriff to Constable: Keep your bullet in your pocket, Barney Texas Tech Senior Taylor Love Serves as … [Read More...]
Taylor County Introduces Vote Centers on November 4th Regional approach needed to meet water demands Haunted Abilene Aids Swenson House Repairs Train car leak a sticky … [Read More...]
Gas leak causes traffic delays in Wichita Falls, more New Businesses Aren't the Only Change Planned for Wichita Falls VIDEO Many Wells in Texoma Salty; Aquaifer Level … [Read More...]
..."When there was no answer, the women proceeded to break in through the front door. "The homeowner was home, however, and grabbed a gun. Both women were shot and transported … [Read More...]
Pratt: You have a chance to keep Texas tops in the USA AUDIO Pratt: Why I’m voting “NO” on Proposition 1 Pratt election recommendations; Dems don’t offer much Davis … [Read More...]
Cy-Fair ISD Cop Arrested for Asking to Smell, Lick Female's Feet During Traffic Stop Statement of TEA Commissioner on the ECS Blueprint For College Readiness Report Slaton … [Read More...]
Aggies reveal nod to 1939 with throwback uniforms, helmets are leather covered Pulizer Prize-winning poet speaks to Texas A&M students A&M Student Fee Board to firm … [Read More...]
More from Pratt on Texas...
- Ebola in Texas news
- Borderland & immigration issues 10/29/2014
- Texana 10/29/2014
- Lubbock-area news for 10/29/2014
- Abilene-area news for 10/29/2014
- Wichita Falls-area news for 10/29/2014
- Political and other Texas news for 10/28/2014
- Local government and public school news for 10/28/2014
- Borderland & immigration issues 10/28/2014
- Higher Ed. / Colleges & Universities 10/28/2014
- Texas & Texans at War news 10/28/2014
- Lubbock-area news for 10/28/2014
- Abilene-area news for 10/28/2014
- Wichita Falls-area news for 10/28/2014
- Political and other Texas news for 10/27/2014
- Local government and public school news for 10/27/2014
- Texas Democrats must learn to market Texan values October 30, 2014
- Local officials gripe about mandates but engage in the same. October 30, 2014
- Are the “elusive middle” bandwagon voters? October 29, 2014
- Less than sincere leaders often end up in a quandary October 28, 2014
- You have a chance to keep Texas tops in the USA October 27, 2014